Before assigning a shift, we ensure all our guards have:
- A valid security licence
- A Rail Industry Worker (RIW) card, if required
- Construction Induction White Card
- Level II First Aid Certificate
Full project induction, including completion of any site- specific training.
- Appropriate mobile communication devices
- Work health safety policies and procedures, including Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
- Environment and sustainability training
- Written post orders and daily task sheets via our TrackTik App.
- Traffic Controllers Certificate, if required.
- A complete PPE kit including an orange high visibility vest, a white hard hat, hard hat liners, hard hat lamps (head torches), long-sleeved MA Services Group shirts, safety goggles, dust masks, safety boots, site radios and body cameras (if required by site).
- A list of key contacts and escalation procedures
Whether your construction site needs gatehouse guards, static guards, roving patrol guards, dedicated mobile patrol or you have scalability requirements due to onsite incidents, Force Response Security takes pride in delivering the right guards or services on brief, on the post, on budget and on time. Every time!